Useful links... 

If you are a young person who is worried about your involvement, or a friend's involvement in county lines, it might be helpful to speak to an adult you trust.


You can also call Childline on 0800 1111. Childline is private and confidential service where you can talk to specially trained counsellors about anything that is worrying you.


You can speak to your local police by dialling 101, or in an emergency 999.


If you would rather remain anonymous, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.


If you notice something linked to the railways, you can report concerns to the British Transport Police by texting 61016 from your mobile.

If you are worried about a young person being exploited by a criminal gang, the resources below may be helpful.